– Maintain and extend and an existing tool for statistical bibliographic analysis.
– Use statistical tool boxes to programmatically train, develop and improve new models.
– Quality assessment and evaluation of the accuracy of the models.
– Combine pattern-based and statistical methods to fine-tune and improve overall results.
– Document changes in the project and source code.
– Ensure output formats are in compliance with existing specifications.
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
– Prepare and produce releases of software components embedded in the system landscape of multinational companies
– Object-Oriented Design using common design patterns / Software Debugging, Test- driven development, UML, SVN.
– Ideally hands-on experience in Machine Learning and statistical methods, (SVM, CRF, HMM, sequential tagging) or willingness to intensely learn
– Knowledge of both rule-based and data-driven methods.
– Experience in RESTful web service development