– To understand the demand, both current (sold) and pipeline:
– In-take project requests, either on-going projects or new projects from business leaders in India or the US/Europe.
– Assess team options and make decisions on staffing assignments. Communicate appropriately.
– Proactively understand the pipeline of work with current and potential clients.
– Work with the staffing leads and recruiting leads to identify and monitor capacity.
To understand and record the following information for the consulting staff in the office:
– Current and future staffing levels as they evolve over the project duration, and staffing constraints, if any
– Developmental goals and expertise areas
– Communicate regularly with appropriate leaders on capacity and staff situation
– Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate people
– Conduct periodic training on staffing tools and process for new staff
– Monitor and facilitate staffing transitions for long-term staffed roles
– Collaborate with wider HR team to support staffing, learning and HR initiatives