1. Direct and control the company’s sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they
carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
2. Contribute to the development of the company’s corporate strategy, particularly in relation to sales objectives.
3. Develop and implement sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its corporate objectives.
4. Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales function operates efficiently and effectively and achieves all sales
5. Monitor the performance of the sales function and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met.
6. Develop and control the budget for the sales function to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are
in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.